I do; two little words. We make them Big!
The Penventon Park Hotel is the wedding venue you’ve been searching for; a unique and grand wedding in Cornwall. Our range of classic and romantic celebration rooms cater for your every need for up to 250 guests. Plenty of room for all your friends and family!
-Tailor made packages
-Receptions for up to 250 guests
-63 Bedrooms and Suites
-Leisure Club & Spa Treatments
Penventon’s warm ambiance and traditional English charm makes you feel relaxed and at ease whilst our Georgian mansion house and gardens provide a superb setting to capture the memories. Our experienced team understand that each wedding is unique, whether it be a civil partnership, traditional wedding, a small intimate wedding or the celebration extravaganza of the year, we are here to guide you through each step of your journey, from the moment you walk through our doors until the moment you say ‘I do’. We understand that every last detail counts from choosing your room decor and table plan to arranging the accommodation for your friends and family– we have it covered.
The Winter Wedding PackageAMAZING OFFERS FOR WINTER 2017, 2018 & 2019
- 3 x course taster menu for up to 2 people
- The services of our Wedding Coordinator
- Red carpet on arrival at the Hotel
- Champagne hamper for the bridal party for 4 guests
- Toastmaster services.
- Complimentary room hire for your Ceremony Room, Wedding Breakfast and Evening Reception
- A glass of Pimms, Sparkling Wine or Gin and Tonic for your Reception drinks
- A choice of 3 Canapes for your guests to enjoy
- A sumptuous three course Wedding Breakfast
- 2 x 175ml glasses of house wine per person
- A glass of Prosecco to toast
- White chair covers plus a choice of 3 sash colours
- Storm lanterns for your Wedding Breakfast tables
- White table linen and napkins
- Overnight accommodation for the Bride and Groom
- 2 nights preferential room rates for wedding guests*
Prices for 50 Guests
2017 – £3,500
2018 – £3,600
2019 – £3,700
*Preferential room rates are subject to availability
Start Planning Your Perfect Day
I stayed at Penventon Park a lot in late 2014 and the first few months of 2015 and was never disappointed. Food was always excellent, as was service and the inclusion of a pianist in the restaurant is a lovely touch.