All planned activities and entertainment are subject to government permissions regarding the control of Covid-19. Where some aspects of your booking are not permitted, we will endeavour to provide an alternative.
– Provisional bookings will be held for 7 days.
– A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £10 per head is required to confirm your booking.
– Final payment is required 4 weeks prior to the event. One payment is preferred i.e. no individual payments.
– Food and wine pre-orders must be received no later than 4 weeks prior to your party date, after this no amendments can be made.
– If a pre-ordered wine is out of stock, we reserve the right to replace with a similar or better alternative.
– Account bar charges must be made in advance prior to the event. Any credit left on the account with be refunded via a voucher to be used at the hotel.
– The hotel reserves the right to cancel your booking at any time.
– Under no circumstances are deposits, part, 0r full payment refundable or transferable except in the event of cancellation by the hotel.
– Allocated room can be changed without prior notice to accommodate the needs of the business.
– The organiser of each party will be held responsible to ensure their party behave in an orderly manner. Damage to the property will be assessed and the cost passed on to the organiser.