Tantalize your taste buds in Penventon Park Hotel’s well renowned dining galleries. Surround yourself with alluring aromas and an opulent setting. With silver service, a background pianist and the finest food Cornwall has to offer, you will fall in love with this Georgian mansion.
The dining galleries are open for breakfast, light lunches, table d’hote and uniquely designed a la carte evening menus.Each dish reflects the passion our chefs exude. We only use the best local produce including fish, shellfish, meat and vegetables to create and wide range of classic English, French and Italian cuisine that will tempt any palate and fill all your guilty gourmet pleasures.
Penventon ~ famous for superb cuisine and all round attention to detail for more than 40 years. The proof really is in the pudding.
- Large Breakfast Selection, cooked to order and served to your table,
- Relaxed informal weekday lunches in our restaurant, lounge or terrace & Classic Sunday lunch – choice of 3 roasts & more each week,
- Cream Teas & Coffees available every day; Sandwich selection available 24 hours,
- A Fine Dine white cloth Restaurant evening Dinner experience, with resident pianists every evening,
- Large wine & drinks selection, featuring many Cornish products,
- Non-residents always welcome for breakfast, lunch, dinner or perhaps just coffee & cake in the lounge!
- Bespoke menus available for special occasions, birthdays, anniversaries, pre-wedding meals, retirements,
- Private Dining rooms & Banqueting Suites available for 2-200 guests,
- Brigade of Chef’s – lead by Executive Chef Joe Lado Devesa (Multiple AA Rosette Awarded), formerly of Tate Modern and Head Chef Ryland Allan.
- Experienced & knowledgeable staff, serving with friendly professionalism.