With Cornwall being largely populated by holiday makers, Hotels are not in short supply, but no other has a patch on Penventon Park Hotel. What we offer sets us at the top of our game; and here’s why…
- Situated just off the A30, the journey won’t drag on longer than it needs to and you can avoid the seasonal traffic. Set within its own grounds, you won’t have to worry about road noise keeping you up at night.
- With our large car park, you won’t be paying to waste time searching for a space. We will reserve you plenty of room to park your coach to make your arrival hassle free.
- Our 3 course table de ‘hote menu has a dish for every palate and our silver service will be difficult to find anywhere else.
- Once the urban centre of the Cornish mines industry Redruth is now at the heart of the world heritage site.
- Just 25 minutes or less from the main towns such as Truro, Penzance and Falmouth. Nothing is without easy reach.
- Relax in our Health and Leisure Spa after a long day of sightseeing!
- English country house makes for a perfect retreat to hide away and relax.
- Just a 5 minute drive from the £22 million Heartlands world heritage site. Funded by the Big lottery fund; ‘Heartlands is the fruition of a long held ambition in the community to redevelop the Pool area of WestCornwall which was left largely untouched following the demise of the tin mining industry and final closure of the mines in 1998, after nearly 400 years of activity.’
Visit Britains most southerly county, see the remote Lizard Peninsula, peaceful Coverack, picturesque Mullion, tour Lamorna, ancient Mousehole and historic St. Michaels Mount. Relax in St. Ives, view the dramatic North Cliffs, Hells mouth and Portreath. The Penventon Hotel is only 10-50 minutes from many interesting landmarks, attractions and historic places.
For further details contact a member of our team on 01209 203000 or email us any queries at email@example.com