Dates For The Diary!
Dont miss out on our upcoming events and celebrations during 2013…..
* St. George’s Day (Tuesday 23rd April) English menu including all time favourites like Lancashire Hotpot, Steak & Kidney Pie and of course Fish ‘n’ Chips.
* Asparagus Festival (Sunday 19th May) – Free, One Day Celebrating this Seasonal Delicacy.
* Pink it up at the Penventon (Friday 6th September) Charity Breast Cancer Dinner.
* Redruth Pasty Festival (Saturday 21st September) The UKs first Cornish Pasty Festival. Three-day event celebrating the history and heritage of the geographically-protected food and its links to Cornish Mining and the World Heritage Site.
* Penventon Bridal Fayre (Sunday 13th October) – Visit the Most Prestigious Wedding Fayre in Cornwall.